Advertise with LacyAmanda.Blogspot.Com

22 January 2013

Canmake Cheek Blush and Whip Mousse Lip review

 
Sponsored
 
Canmake released a couple of new products and I will be sharing them with you. As you may have noticed, I am stepping out of my comfort zone and is starting to write cosmetic reviews.
 
A little background picture, Canmake is a Japanese cosmetic brand that has been around for more than 15 years. The brand itself is known for being cute and dolly.
I personally find that the products help me to create romantic and soft looks for day and night use.
 
 
New releases include Canmake Whip Mousse Lip in 3 shades, Canmake Cream Cheek Blush in 3 new bold shades and Long &Volume Mascara.
 
 
Let's start with the cream blush first. You may be thinking that the colour is simply crazy as they are all so bright.
 
 
Here is a clearer view of what the colour of the blusher. Hot, yeah?
When I first saw it, I was wondering how do I use such colours but after testing them, I realise that the colour is really mild. Don't believe me? Look below.
 
 
I apply two layer of blush on my inner wrist and it turn out so light.
If you are afraid that you can not control the blush, I suggest you apply with a light hand on the roses of your cheek. Then blend it out lightly. Finally, apply lost powder over the area where you applied cream blush. This will give you a natural glow.

 
Next up, we have the Long & Volume Mascara.
This mascara is a non-waterproof mascara so only use it for indoors.
If you want to be a genus, go swimming in it. :P
 
 
One good thing about non-waterproof mascara is that you can remove your makeup really quickly and you do not have to use a eye makeup remover. Saves you money, in a way to say.
What I personally like about this mascara is that it is easy to apply. One coat is enough to give me thick and dark lashes. Plus point is that it doesn't clamp my lashes together.
 
 
The highlight of this whole review is Canmake's Whip Mousse Lip Cream.
It is very similar to NYX's cream soft matte lip cream but I feel Canmake's Whip Mousse lip cream is better.

 
Reason why Canmake's is better is simple. Canmake's has a better texture and can last much longer than NYX's. Very easy to apply and it gives you a velvet matte finish. I personally like matte products over gloss or glitter products and so my vote goes to lip creams.
Canmake's Whip Mousse Lip can also be used as a blusher. Apply using the method I mention adove and you will get a "nude" effect.
 
 
I did a simple everyday look with the Whip Mousse Lip in shade 03 and Cream Blush in shade CL02.
The blush looks really natural and light, you won't even notice that I have blush on if I didn't mention it.
 

 
 Another look without the blush but with mascara on this time. Using Whip Mousse Lip in shade 03 again. This look will be suitable for going for classes or having tea with friends.
 
I am wearing pink FreshKon Dezigner lens in the picture above. Will do a review on it soon.
I will also be back with more Canmake products to share with you.
I will end here for tonight.
 
Talk to you soon.
 
Love
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. dear, may i know how did u find sponsors? ty!!!!1

    ReplyDelete