Advertise with LacyAmanda.Blogspot.Com

23 January 2013

Solone and Stella Review + Makeup Tutorial

Sponsored

Solone offers a wide rage of cosmetics and beauty products while Stella offers a wide range of designs of eyelashes.
A month or two back, I was invited down to their showroom at AMK. Telling the truth, I have ever seen so many eyelashes designs in one showroom. The rage of eyelash was pretty impressive.


The cosmetics are from Solone, only the lash is from Stella.
From Solone, we have the Super Jumdo Liquid Eyeliner, Magic Tip Liquid Gel Liner, Magic Waterproof Eye pencil, Gel Like Smoody Pencil (the one in the red pink product box).
Here is something fun, the makeup remover pencil. It helps in corrections for the eye makeup. If you are the careless type this pencil is totally for you.


The Jumbo Liquid Eyeliner is use to achieve the Kpop cat eyes. Draw a thick black line close to the upper eyelids and darken it. End with a wing on the outside of your eyes.


The waterproof eye pencil liner "dries" really quickly. Count to 5 and it will not smudge no matter how much you rub. Test it for yourself if you don't believe me.


The Gel Smoody pencil can work as a coloured eyeliner pencil or an eyeshadow. 
To use as an eyeshadow, draw a good amount on desired area and smudge out using the round sponge tip at the other end of the pencil. You will have to be quick when applying as it dries really quickly and is very waterproof.


Coming to the transformation part..
Stella fashion eyelashes are handmade, gives good comfort and is not too heavy to wear. Directions for wearing are stated very clearly at the back of the product box. This pair in the picture above is a triple layer lash. No matter how I pull it, it does not go out of shape. Funny things I do to test the lash.


Some thing special here is the paper lash that they carry.
Paper lashes are great fun for performances and professional photo shooting.
They are not hard to put on but it does takes abit of experience and playing with to get it right.
It doesn't break easily either, nor does it go out of shape.


I did a very simple day look with Solone's waterproof eye pencil and smoody pencil.
Here is how I did it, start with a thin layer of base and foundation. Followed by lose powder. Moving on to the eyes, line the area near the eyelids with Gel like Smoody Pencil, smudge it out and blend well. This will act as eyeshadow base. Blend in some light brown eyeshadow in the middle of your eyelids, this well make your eyes more 3D. Draw a thin line on the inside of your upper eyelids with Solone's Magic waterproof eyeliner. Finish off with some lipstick and lip gloss.
You can see the brown eyeshadow and the eyeliner. 
I kept the lips nude as this will keep the focus on the eyes.


Moving on the the night look.
I chose to rock the party look as all is needed is the adding on of more eyeliner and a pair of eyelash from the day look. Let's say you are working in the day time and will have to go off to an event at night, you can opt to do this makeup.


In this look, I use the Super Jumbo Liquid Eyeliner to do a kpop style cat eye on top of my eyeshadow.
I did the cateye darker than normal and shorten the wing end to give it a more tame look.
The lashes made everything easier, just glue them on and I am ready to run.  

 Oh! I forgot to mention what I did for my lips. I apply red lip liner, followed with Canmake's Whip Mousse shade 01. Now, I am ready to run.
Visit Solone at http://www.champstar.com  
Visit Stella at http://www.stellaeyelashes.com.sg or http://www.stellaeyelashes.com.my
Like Stella on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/stella.eyelashes
Tell me if you have any ideas or comments. 
Talk to you soon.

Love
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment