Advertise with LacyAmanda.Blogspot.Com

16 January 2013

2B Alternative Into Arm and Body review

A couple of months back, 2B Alternative sent me their Into Arm and Body slimming lotion. This is my 3rd review for 2B Alternative.  I enjoyed working with them and will continue to. (: 

On the product, 2B Alternative Into Arms and Body is best used on arms and the tummy. Our arms is the hardest place to loss fats. Mostly, we will loss great amount of fats from the thighs and butt when we diet. Never from the arms so we end up with unproportionate body rations which is really ugly. This is when 2B Alternative Into Arms and Body comes into place.

Like the name suggest, it is specially formulated to slim the arms. Now, you can forget about all the arm toning exercises that everyone in history has came up with, just apply this cream and you will get toned arms. 


How it works

This formula is formulated in a way that it burns your fat. On my first application, it burned like crazy from the outside in and I did dance right after applying it making the burning more intensively. The burning lasted an hour each time I apply.
As the days go by, the burning no longer felt so strong and I kind of got use to the burning sensation. In fact, I started liking the burning sensation. I will suggest doing sports after applying as this will speed up your metabolism and result in better effects. You may also want to put on arm slimming guards after applying as this will triple the effects. 


I didn't get any rash or redness after application. I was impressed that a tube could last me 2.5 weeks as I apply on my arms and tummy and so I thought that it will run out really fast but the two tubes lasted me a month plus. I applied a great big drop on each arms, after shower each day.

The product smells like mild mint. I personally love the smell of it as it calms my mind.
Effects can be seen after 2 weeks of use. I lost about an inch in 2 weeks time. By the end of the whole treatment, I lost about 3 inches on each arm. I am really happy with the results.

I will end here for tonight. 
Do leave comments or questions below or you can email me.

Talk to you soon!

Love 
Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Does it have any side effects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    My mother just gave me a tube of this "miraculous" lotion and i was wondering if you continued using it and if you did, did your arms and tummy got very slim?
    Or, if you stopped using it did your arms got fat imediatly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the burning sensation bearable? Will it make you sweat a lot after using it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 3 inches lost on each arm was really awesome! Do you have to do any arm toning exercise when applying the gel to achieve such good result?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, do you have to use it only after shower? How long can 1 tube last?

    ReplyDelete