Advertise with LacyAmanda.Blogspot.Com

07 January 2013

Audrey Christian Review


Sponsored
 

I meet up with the founder of Audrey Christian a couple of months back and she introduced me to two of their products. The first she introduced to me was Push Up. The second was Venetrim. The names of this two products may puzzle you and make you wonder what this two creams does.
 
Let's cover on the brand itself first. Audrey Christian is a natural skin care line from Norway. The brand believe that the skin should only be maintained with the best and most premium ingredients. It's products are design to maintain and regain our skin's youthfulness and protect its elasticity and protein matrix.
 
At this point, if you are young, you may be thinking "Why do I need this?"
The answer is simple we all will grow old one day so it is better to start maintenance now.
 
 
Here's the first product Audrey introduce to me, the Push Up cream.
Lovely pink packaging, it doesn't come in a cardboard product box. Audrey explain that they do not package that products boxes because it is not environmentally friendly. I love the go green concept.

 
Let me explain what Push Up does. Push Up is a Breast, Neck and Tummy cream. It is design to firm and perk up ladies' breasts. Interestingly, it is suitable for younger ladies because it helps in maintaining healthy, perky and tightens breast.
 
 
A different way of sealing product, see the flap there, just pull it off.
 
 
The Cream itself is light and easy absorb. The smell of it is light and reminds me of a cottage home that is comfortable and relaxing. As the name suggest, it pushes up the breasts and becomes your solution to correct sagging breast. Push Up also help in recovering the fullness and turgidity of breast.
 
If you are a mum and have been wondering how you can remove those stretch marks on your tummy that being pregnant have caused you, Push Up works well too as it tightens the skin and removes stretch marks.
 

 
This is the second product that Audrey introduced me to, The Venetrim cream.
Venetrim is a vein reducing cream. I do dance and run around in heals so my feet isn't that pretty, you can see a bit of veins here and there and I hate seeing those veins. I was so happy when Audrey introduce this Venetrim cream to me, come on, who wants veins to popping out of their feet. If you are a lady, you won't want.

 
Venetrim can help remove Varicose Veins, Spider Veins and Venous Insufficiency. Not only can it be used on feet and legs, it can also be use on hands. It takes (for hands) 2 to 3 days for results to show, (for feet and leg) 1 to 2 weeks or more depending on how bad your vein condition is.
 
For myself, my hand showed results in 2 days and feet in a week. The cream for Venetrim is light and gives a mild mint smell. When applied, it feels cooling and refreshing. Might be a little sticky if you apply a large drop at a go, I will advise that you go light hand on it. The results are great and I love Venetrim.
 
You can get both of this products at any Guardian or Sasa island wide in Singapore.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for upcoming reviews, do comment below or email me at amandalim@hotmail.sg.
 
Love
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment