Advertise with LacyAmanda.Blogspot.Com

29 September 2012

Lovemore FROM Taiwan Mask Review

Secretive has sent me a series of their new masks for reviewing so here I am trying my best to tempt you into more beauty. It's 1.55am now and I'm writing a review for you, how hard working I am.
 
Anyway, back to the masks, Lovemore FROM Taiwan Masks is made using 100% silk mask sheet This is my very first time encountering silk mask, I'm used to the idea of silk clothing but not silk mask. This Silk Masks are much much thinner than the mask I usually use and it also fits to face better.
 
The one special thing about this silk mask sheets is that they are so HUGE. They should be a great fit on a MAN's face. Don't believe me, pin your guy friend down onto a chair and stick on his face. When he ask what you are trying to do, just tell him Amanda instructed you to do it. :)
 
 
There are 4 different types of Lovemore From Taiwan Masks.
 
 
 First up, I have Pearl Barley & Milk Lovemore Mask with me.
It brightens and refines the skin regardless of age and gender with the results of fair and soft supple skin. I used this today and I'm really happy with it. If you sleep really late, this one is a great deal as it makes your skin "fat". Our skin also needs to be fed, I thought only man needs to be fed.
 
 
Next, I have Mountain Tea Lovemore Mask with me.
It helps vanish this irritating visible pores while giving your face a lift resulting in a flawless complexion. Sounds like what my mum needs.
 

 
With me again is Lovemore's Loofah & Aloe Vera mask.
It's helps to refresh your skin while repairing and refining your skin results in youth and bouncy mew born skin. Sounds good to you?
 

 
Lastly, I have with me Lovemore's Wine Yeast.
This mask reminds me of sake skincare, everyone should have already heard about what good rice and sake can do to our skin. In case you haven't heard, I'll explain it again here. Sake and rice water can preserve one's skin, keeping it youth just like the day you were born. This mask has all the goodness of Sake Skincare Treatment maybe better since it also moisturise.

 
This is how the mask looks when you open it up as you can see it's dripping of essence.
Remove the plastic layer first, then place the mask with the blue side up on. Finally, pill off the blue side leaving the silk mask on. It's more troublesome compared to normal mask but the effect is worth a little inconvenience.
 
 
That's how huge the mask is. Don't know why this makes reminds me of someone. We use to lay on my bed with masks on our face and talk about dreams. Mine came true but what about that person's?

 
Secretive has a new website coming up soon. Catch them here!
I'll be review another product from them soon. Wait for me, alright!
 
 
I can't sleep tonight. I use to have a blog before this one but that one was for emoing. I pulled myself out of the negative end but at times I can't help being negative again. Negativeness is a constant battle within oneself, regrets are something we can't run away from but we can let go of them and live on. I have seen more than I want to see therefore I ran away in fear of the past but I learnt that one have to face all that comes knocking on her door be it people, love or death. Keep fighting because you know at the end of the day you will win. I will always be with you.
 
Love
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment