Advertise with LacyAmanda.Blogspot.Com

14 September 2012

2B Mask for Face Review

A while back, I did a review on 2B Alternative Skirt Ready, the results were awesome for me.
This will be my second review for 2B Alternative. ;P
My first review, you can find it here.
I bought a DSLR so the picture quailty is much much better in this review compared to the first review, more about my new camera next time.

Why You should try 2B Mask for Face

2B Alternative Mask for Face thins out chewing muscles to improve the jawline with out injections. It helps disolve away facial issues such as wrinkles, double chin and water retention. It is so much safer compare to bone grinding surgery but yet results are better then face bone grinding surgery. It can even be used on senstive skin, which happens to be my skin type.
 
 Plus point is that while slimming your face it also whitten your face. For people who are white like ghost and still want to get fairer, I guess this is a good bet. I'm saying myself. :D No harm getting whitter. Must ladies will love the own small, V-chin, airbrushed looking face. Somehow my own disception remind me of Korean Stars, female or male both have this type of face. Now now now, you dream of having that face might just come true with a little help from 2B Alternative.
 
 
 Sorry for the shadow up there.
 
The packaging is a rather simple one. The use of red and white is a balance of strength and pureness. I never said I don't judge a product by it's packaging, half the time I do judge it for it's out appearance. It's just like human believe that better looking people are nicer and have better character, which is most of the time wrong?
 
 
Triple the feel of [2B] Alternative MASK FOR FACE.
It's really easy to use as it's just like how you use a normal mask. Well, you don't slap it on in this case because it has a part for check, another pair of wings for the chin and lastly a pair of wings for jaw. You got to loop the wings behind your ear and it'll cling on tightly to your lower face. It's like a half mask. You can do your normal clay mask on top if you want.

 
Yes, it's a mask nothing more but it does miracles to your face.
It states to leave the mask on for 15 mins, erm erm, in my case I left it on for nearly an hour. Okay, call me crazy or whatever you can think of but believe me the amount of essence in the mask is dripping while I pull the mask out of it's packaging. If it's dripping how can my skin absorb half of what's on the mask in 15 mins.
There's another thing to take note, don't throw the packaging right after you pull the mask out. Leave it one side for later use because inside the packaging there is a lot of essence left behind. You can pour this onto your face later after your done with the mask.
 
 
Don't be frighten, I'm not going to start listing all the ingredients here.

Effectiveness

It's supper effective! You try it, you'll know it. I mask 2 times a week as directed by the instructions. Within those 4 weeks, many people ask me if I was on diet or sick. O.o I say no and ask them why, they say my face is a lot slimmer than before. The truth is I'm only using 2B Mask for Face, I didn't have to go on diet or get sick to lost those face fats.
 
There's one thing that you might not know face fat is the hardest face to lost, you can diet and loss all the fat in your whole body but many of the time your face stays the same, which is still a fat face. When that happens you will start blaming the whole world's diet tips because your only goal is to lose face fat. No one want to have a Diva body and when you turn your head over a fat face looks a that cute guy you're eyeing.
 

 In case your wondering, what's the shape of this Mask. I got you a picture to show you. It's a bit complicated to put on so you got to figure it out yourself.
 
The essence in the Mask is very light on the skin and very easily absorbed, doesn't feel sticky which is a good thing. It has instant effect on my face because right after I masked I feel that my face get smaller. Overall, I lost more than an inch in each check. I'm happy with the results. :D
 
 
This is how you will look when the mask is on you. I know I look like a joke here but never the less I dare to post this up for you to see how the mask looks like.  If you are afraid of scaring your lover, BF or other half out of their sleep, you can mask in the washroom with the door locked. This picture is not taken in my own room or house so don't start judging the background.
 
You can purchase 2B Alternative Mask for Face at any Guardian stores in Singapore, if I'm not wrong some Watsons Store have it too.
 
Love
Amanda
 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nope, not at all. It feels like a normal mask when it's on you. Very cooling and relaxing. :D

      Delete
  2. Do you also need to use the liquid thing? Or just the mask itself is enough for the slimming effect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use it with the liquid slimmer for faster effects but the mask works well alone too.

      Delete