Advertise with LacyAmanda.Blogspot.Com

11 March 2014

New Brand Launch: Precieux Back Caviar Series

Review
Precieux recently launched a new facial series, the Black Caviar series. Preciuex Black Caviar series contains 3 interesting products, a brightening facial peel, mask that does not need and age defying cream. Each of this products contains Black Caviar extract which is anti-aging while speeding up our skin natural collagen productions level.
Black Caviar Brightening Peeling has tiny bits in it that make the peeling cream feel like a facial scrub. The peel as contains Pineapple extract. Pineapple contains acidity which help remove the dead skin on the surface of our skin.
How to use:
First, I start by taking a generous amount and gently message it into my face in circular motions for a minute or two. (Make sure to wet your face before you start messaging it.) I wash off the remaining of the peel on my face and feel the difference.
I was surprised by how soft my face was after the peel. It not only looked brighter but definitely much much softer. I never knew my face could be that soft and bouncy. Before using the peel my skin felt lifeless and flat but after using it felt as though my skin has been given a 3D lift that brought it back to life.
Black Caviar Immediate Lifting Mask is rich cream mask which I find very interesting as it does not need to be washed off. It’s a leave on mask.  Immediate Lifting Mask contains Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract and Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract which is extensive at lifting the face.
How to use:
I apply a very tiny layer of mask over my face and leave it on for the day. Be careful to apply a small amount only as the mask is very rich and you don’t want your face to be sticky the whole time.
Alternatively, I also tried using it as a wash off mask by applying a thick layer over my whole face and leaving it for about 30mins to dry. Finally, washing it off with warm water.
Both methods work to tighten the face but I found the second better as I have sensitive skin. By applying a thick layer leaving it to dry, then washing it off. Makes my skin feels lighter and more able to breath while at the same time tightening and smoothening out my skin. After use, my face feels tight and smooth.
How you want to use this mask depends greatly on your skin type and how it reacts to mask. For very dry skin, this mask is excellent as it is so rich that you will see your skin pump up and beautifully moisturised in one day.
 
Black Caviar Global Age Defying Care is an smooth anti-aging cream which has walnut seed extract in it. As the name suggest, Global Age Defying Care defying the normal skin aging process. It has many natural ingredients in it which all targets at defying aging, many of these ingredients are anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial. The colour of this cream is a mild nutty colour, it has a fruity nut smell which makes me feel at home.
 
 
 
How to use:
I apply a thin layer over the whole of my face after using the Immediate Lifting Mask. Right after applying my skin feel hydrated and fresher. As for the Age Defying part, we will see it after using it for a good amount of time.
This is the end of my review on Preciuex Black Caviar line. If you would like to purchase of find out more about this product, do go to www.VardiMigdal.com.sg to tract the store locations and go down to any of the outlets and enjoy a free demonstration of how these 3 products work.
If you have an questions or enquires, you may buzz me at edileandolly@hotmail.sg or leave a comment below.
Write soon.
LacyBunny

No comments:

Post a Comment